Tuesday, January 19, 2010

38% raised and 11 days to go.


Just a few of my past students.Yes, that is my daughter in the centre.Hiding LOL.






With time running away and my body not behaving very well it has now become even more urgent to reach the goal.
I thank all of you for the Love,Care,Support and help that you are giving.It is priceless to me and I cherish you all for the prayers and love you have been sending.

I am now at the point where stairs are a nightmare.I get to the top eventually,usually after having to stop several times even on a short flight and have to wait while my heart stops hammering in my chest and I can get my breathe back.

I get the strangest looks from people as I stop and wait because I seem to look very healthy and am a young woman.I watch the old people bound up the stairs ahead of me and sometimes they turn and look down on me as if they are better than I am.LOL Good luck to them that they have a strong body.

I also have taken to being more assertive on the bus and the train about getting a seat.I have had young Thai women all but push me out of the way in their rush to sit down. Now I just say "excuse me" very loudly in Thai and they get up.I often get up for old people who cant stand because the young things who are fit and healthy feel they have a right to sit.Sad state of affairs that.

In the last two weeks I have had a couple of my students I taught in my first classes come back into my life.I get this feeling that someone is trying to show me in person how much of a difference I have made.The young woman and young man I am referring to are wonderful young adults with a sense of confidence and pride in themselves and are so clever.They are doing really well in their studies and are caring,considerate people.I have taught about 7-800 students in the time I have been here.If they all turn out to have similar qualities then this country is in safe hands.I am Honoured for the privilege of having taught them.

Friends have made a page which can be found at this link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=254827023429 Only a few days to go and time runs quickly.Please tell all your friends to take a peek and join.There are great offers on this page to help the fundraising as well.


The sale and Draw for the Give Away of prizes is still current.Dont forget to tell all your friends as well.Valentines Day is just around the corner.Treat yourself to a lovely piece of jewelry at a great price.Or find the freebie.There are new ones everyday.I have also discounted a new item each day by a further 20% on top of the MAYDAY coupon 20% off.These are changing each day so keep your eyes open.I am working on listing new things as I can.I'll let you know what I put up.

Thank you all again.Please feel free to tweet,repost and forward as you can.
Light and Love to all
Tanya

If you missed my earlier blogs this is my current specials and offer.
What I am offering.
1. I am going to make a standing 20% discount in my Artfire store www.artfire.com/users/Aardvark until Valentines day.

2. A 20% discount in all areas of my web site www.aardvarksilver.com. This covers jewelry and silver supplies. Code is MAYDAY and can be used as often as you purchase until Feb 14th.

3. We have a $7 earring listing. It is in the special offers area of the Jewelry section of the web site.Let me know about how long you like your earrings,the colour you would want and if you want a post earring or a hook style and we make you a custom pair of earrings using the best silver and stones we can.

4. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GIVEAWAY OF ONE $250 VOUCHER TO ONE LUCKY CUSTOMER AND 2 LUCKY CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE A $100 VOUCHER EACH. WE WILL ALSO SEND OUT 10 PAIRS OF EARRINGS TO LUCKY CUSTOMERS AS WELL.

How to enter the give away???????

Its really really easy.

Make a purchase in any area of my stores.There are a few of these to make it easier for you.
www.aardvarksilver.com
www.aardvarksilver.etsy.com
www.artfire.com/users/Aardvark

Each $10 of your order gives you one entry into the draw. EASY. The more you purchase the better your chances of winning but also the more likely I am to reach my target and have the funds I need to keep me alive.

Aardvark Silver is silver supplies and Jewelry
AardvarkSilver Etsy is silver supplies only.
Artfire Aardvark has Gemstones as well as silver supplies.


Please feel free to contact me if you are after wholesale lots of any items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy Living the Life of Riley