Sunday, January 10, 2010

18% Sunday 10th.


The photo is of me and my sisters when we were growing up.Gosh that was such a long time ago LOL.My how time flies




Well another weekend has finished for me and I am winding down for the day. Tomorrow it is back to see the Dr again and have some blood work done and to get some more pain patches.I cant function without them now.I have tried.My chest and arm hurt too much as I come off them.
We broke the $10000 to go to mark, and now have only $9903.30 to go. What a great effort.

I was supposed to have my operation today but have now rescheduled it for the 31st January.I feel that if we all work really really hard and all push together we can do this.As a team we can make this goal.
I want to thank everyone for all the help so far.It is wonderful to have so many to spread the word.I know it can speed up a little as well and all will be great.

I am still working as well.I am teaching about 10 hours each week.I love being a teacher and sharing the knowledge I have.I will also begin to make tutorials after this crisis is all over so you can benefit from some of the skills I have taught myself.That will be fun as well.I look forward to it.

I only have 15 items left in my Etsy jewelry store and I am so glad that the items are going to new homes.I am looking forward to closing it up at the end of the month or sooner if all is sold.If you would like a piece and it is not already discounted please make me an offer.I am open to all reasonable offers.I also want to clear these pieces because they were part of what Attit made.It would be great for me to open a new store with just my pieces and have a clean slate.That is set for later this year after I get myself well.

I bought a new sim card for the internet as well so I can update FB and my blog from my phone.I will be able to do this from hospital so I can keep everyone posted on my progress.

Sale is still going and I am reposting details here so all can know and take part.I am also extending my give away draw to anyone who made a direct donation.

Thank you is such an inadequate couple of words to express how grateful I am to have wonderful friends and such awesome support and help.There are no other words and so I say Thank You and it is said from my Heart.

Light and Love to all

Tanya


SALE!!!! A really BIG BIG sale.A SALE for my life so that you guys get the benefits as I do.

What I am offering.
1. I am going to make a standing 20% discount in my Artfire store www.artfire.com/users/Aardvark until Valentines day.

2. A 20% discount in all areas of my web site www.aardvarksilver.com. This covers jewelry and silver supplies. Code is MAYDAY and can be used as often as you purchase until Feb 14th.

3. We are going to have a $7 earring listing.Let me know about how long you like your earrings,the colour you would want and if you want a post earring or a hook style and we make you a custom pair of earrings using the best silver and stones we can.

4. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GIVEAWAY OF ONE $250 VOUCHER TO ONE LUCKY CUSTOMER AND 2 LUCKY CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE A $100 VOUCHER EACH. WE WILL ALSO SEND OUT 10 PAIRS OF EARRINGS TO LUCKY CUSTOMERS AS WELL.

How to enter the give away???????

Its really really easy.

Make a purchase in any area of my stores.There are a few of these to make it easier for you.
www.aardvarksilver.com
www.aardvarksilver.etsy.com
www.9dollarearrings.etsy.com
www.artfire.com/users/Aardvark

Each $10 of your order gives you one entry into the draw. EASY. The more you purchase the better your chances of winning but also the more likely I am to reach my target and have the funds I need to keep me alive.

Aardvark Silver is silver supplies and Jewelry
AardvarkSilver Etsy is silver supplies only.
9 Dollar earrings is a very small number of items and once they are cleared (and most are discounted by 50%) the store will be closing.
Artfire Aardvark has Gemstones as well as silver supplies.


Please feel free to contact me if you are after wholesale lots of any items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy Living the Life of Riley