Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13th Jan and 19%


My two sons and younger daughter.Wonderful young people.



An update.
I am booked for my procedure on 31st Jan now.I have had it put back an extra week to see if we can get my blood pressure back under control.It has been sitting in near stoke level. 220/170 is way too high and I am already on medication to try and sort it.Heaven knows how much it might have been if I wasnt LOL.

A piece of good news..... we are now at 19% and the total is climbing slowly but surely.

However, I am now going to take my last orders this month on 28th.I need to get them packed and away before I go to hospital so it raises the bar a little more and means I need to speed things up a whole lot.That is 18 days less than I thought I was going to have and I am still needing more than 80%. I just cant wait any longer than the end of the month.To do so may mean irreversible damage on a much larger scale.So what happens if I cant pay? I dont even want to consider that one but will address it if I have to.Right now I am holding on.

I have Faith that it can be done.I have Faith in this process and know that the Help,Love,Care,Prayers and Support that are pouring is in from all over the world will mean I am able to reach the target set.

On another great note.....I have closed the Etsy jewelry store 9DollarEarrings. One lovely lady has purchased the rest of the stock. I want to Thank Mrs H and her lovely man for their generosity and help.It all adds up,every sale,big and small.
I still have great items of jewelry on the web site and have a bargain bin that is almost overflowing.20% is also able to be taken off these already heavily reduced items. Click here to go direct to the catalogue page to check out the lovely items.

Thank you all again for being a part of my journey.For sharing it all with me. Thank you for the Love,Care and Support.

I send Light and Love back to all


If you missed my earlier blogs this is my current specials and offer.
What I am offering.
1. I am going to make a standing 20% discount in my Artfire store www.artfire.com/users/Aardvark until Valentines day.

2. A 20% discount in all areas of my web site www.aardvarksilver.com. This covers jewelry and silver supplies. Code is MAYDAY and can be used as often as you purchase until Feb 14th.

3. We have a $7 earring listing. It is in the special offers area of the Jewelry section of the web site.Let me know about how long you like your earrings,the colour you would want and if you want a post earring or a hook style and we make you a custom pair of earrings using the best silver and stones we can.

4. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GIVEAWAY OF ONE $250 VOUCHER TO ONE LUCKY CUSTOMER AND 2 LUCKY CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE A $100 VOUCHER EACH. WE WILL ALSO SEND OUT 10 PAIRS OF EARRINGS TO LUCKY CUSTOMERS AS WELL.

How to enter the give away???????

Its really really easy.

Make a purchase in any area of my stores.There are a few of these to make it easier for you.
www.aardvarksilver.com
www.aardvarksilver.etsy.com
www.artfire.com/users/Aardvark

Each $10 of your order gives you one entry into the draw. EASY. The more you purchase the better your chances of winning but also the more likely I am to reach my target and have the funds I need to keep me alive.

Aardvark Silver is silver supplies and Jewelry
AardvarkSilver Etsy is silver supplies only.
Artfire Aardvark has Gemstones as well as silver supplies.


Please feel free to contact me if you are after wholesale lots of any items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy Living the Life of Riley