Saturday, January 16, 2010

21%


During a walk in the park we came across this lovely sight.I guess they cant read even if it is in pictures.LOL





After a busy busy week when I have been tidying up so very much as well as trying to keep up to date with everything I finally had a chance to sit and update the counter.
Wow!!!! 21%. We are going forward and it is all good.
I went to see the surgeon today.Well he tells me he is not happy with me waiting but there is little that can be done right now.Need to get to the target.

As far as my health goes. I am now at the point where the 38 steps up to my little room are bigger than a mountain and I have to stop after about each 3 rd or 4th step to catch my breath.Not sure what I will do when I have to go and buy supplies etc at the end of the month so I am able to come back home and have food and water in my house.I guess I will pay someone to carry it all up.I KNOW I wont be able.LOL
My arm and chest are hurting more than before and the pain is now breaking through the pain meds.I cant increase the dosage as it makes me very sick.In fact I have had to reduce the dosage so much so that I can still function without vomiting all day and this is part of the problem.I am allergic to so many pain killing drugs so have little choice right now. My options are severely limited and I am so hoping to make it to healed with some tolerance still.So far so good but I wonder how much longer.

My current date now is for the 31st Jan. The end of the month and only about 14 days or so away.

It is interesting when you start a project like this one how much there is to sort.I guess business has added to the whole equation.I remember last time I was able to just sit the weekend before and write my will,call my family and enjoy being with my children.This time I have been working out business stuff and how to put things on hold.Its all a learning curve and I am learning fast LOL.

And so we go forward.
The sale is still underway and is going along great.It came to me this week we will have a special a day.Each day a different featured item or line and an extra discount on those.Keep your eyes open for it all.

I want to thank everyone for your help.I appreciate it no end and thank you for the prayers and the love and care that is sent as well.If you cant purchase I understand but can you please tweet my blog or forward it or something to get it out there so I am able to get more traffic.
Thanking you in advance and looking forward to meeting more of you

Light and Love
Tanya

6 comments:

  1. I'm so flabberghasted that you can't have the operation done right away - here in the UK we don't have to pay in this way because of the NHS. I guess I've never had to think about it. So many people, just like you, suffering so much purely because they have to raise the money for the operation. I think half the uk don't realise how lucky they are. I hope you get there xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, my heart just aches for you. I didn't realize that you have children. I do hope that your family is able to help you out during your hour(s) of need! And your friends and neighbors there in Thailand, too. Surely, there must be someone that is able to help you with all the preparation and the post-surgery care? I'm praying for you, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for you my dear friend! I only wish I could help more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just tweeted and I plan to do more. Hang in there. Tanya. You are also in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words and your help.I understand the budget is tight and so please pass on my message where you can.
    If I had my insurance like I was supposed to have I could have had this done by now.But even though they said, when I first took out my policy, that it was not a problem because I had had similar surgery more than 12 years ago as soon as it became a problem again the rules changed.That is why it has been such a mad scramble to sort money.
    Thank you all for the help.We will get there very soon.
    Light and Love to all
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Mommy Living the Life of Riley